Dunes Manor’s Commitment to You;
Our hearts go out to all those affected by coronavirus as we continue to be proactive and vigilant in responding to the guidance provided by the government and health officials to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
We take great pride in delivering the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our team is well-prepared to ensure a safe and healthy environment for guests and our associates as well. Based on CDC guidelines, we have several enhanced health and safety measures throughout the Hotel - Court - Suites, along with continuous associate education and support. As government and health officials release new guidelines on protocols and social distancing – whether to loosen or restrict – we will modify our protocols with an abundance of caution for the safety of our guests and associates. The following outlines additional precautions and measures we have in effect to protect against COVID-19. Each department also has its own detailed set of procedures that are provided by experts in the field of sanitization and safety.
Throughout the Hotel – Court – Suites
- Increased interval cleaning protocols in all public areas, guest rooms, and restricted associate areas. We have a dedicated team cleaning these areas.
- Extra attention to disinfecting high touch areas and surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, light switches, handles, phones, handrails, tables, chairs, and tableware.
- Water temperatures routinely checked throughout the day and monitored to ensure the highest level of sanitization.
- Additional hand sanitizers and alcohol-based disinfectants are available throughout the hotel, which is easily accessible by guests and associates.
- Our associates have added reminders and signage to wash hands for at least 20 seconds as a critical preventative measure.
- Signs to reminding guests of proper social distancing throughout the Hotel – Court – Suites and for allowable small group gatherings or events.
- Based on the Maryland Department of Public Health guidelines for gatherings, we are ensuring additional space for wider social distancing and staggered activities once they resume. We have also implemented procedures for the movement of guests and associates around the hotel – Court – Suites.
- Pools are monitored, tested, and cleaned daily, and our technicians are CPO certified. (Current Closed)
Arrivals and Check-Outs
- Modified check-in options to avoid congregating at the front desk area and maintain social distancing, including:
- Room assignments are spaced to minimize guest to guest and guest to employee interaction.
- Thoroughly sanitized in accordance with health and government guidelines including surfaces, handles, doorknobs, switches, faucets, remote, alarm clock, TV, safety latch, trash receptacle, toilet, and shower handles, refrigerator.
- No reusable materials are stored in the guest room.
- Additional pillows and blankets are available per request only. Linens are removed in one-time-use bags upon checkout or request.
- All guest rooms have stand-alone air systems: no recycled or shared air from other places.
- Daily housekeeping service has been suspended during this period. If you need any items for your room, please contact the front desk, and a hotel associate will promptly deliver items outside your door.
- Upon each guest checking out guest rooms will be undergoing an enhanced sanitization protocol performed and cleared by our housekeeping specialist.
We sincerely appreciate the incredible effort of those who are safeguarding the wellbeing of our community. The Dunes Manor Hotel – Court – Suites has proudly welcomed guests for over 34 years, and our staff is prepared to continue that tradition in the weeks to come.